(888) STLLAR1 or
StellarOne Bank’s Corporate eSolutions starts with the basic essentials to help you complete your day-to-day business banking functions. Then, because your business does business in its own unique way, we build a tailored online solution to help you manage everything else.
StellarOne’s Corporate eSolutions is anchored by these necessities to help you get every day business banking done:
- See what’s happening on your business account as it happens with real-time interface capacity
- Save research time and expense by viewing your check images in your account transaction history
- Review balance and previous day reporting; and then, move funds between your business accounts if needed
- Save filing cabinet space by enrolling in eDocuments to receive all of your account statements and other documents electronically
- Utilize premium export capabilities ~ BAI2, QuickBooks®, CSV, TXT, Money®
- Create customized reports to fit your specific business need
- Set up and manage multiple users with a robust administrative dashboard
We can add-on any of these stellar services, based on your business needs:
- Bill Pay. A must-have convenience for any business.
- Direct Deposit via ACH. Cut your payroll expenses.
- Outgoing wire transfer services. Initiate business on your time.
- Direct Debit via ACH. Streamline your monthly receivables.
- Online tax payments. Make these payments securely.
- Positive Pay. Reduce your business’ exposure to fraud.
- Recon services. Reduce bookkeeping expense.
You will also benefit from enhanced security features designed to protect your business’ business:
- Secured tokens issued to each user to log in, and to initiate wire and ACH transactions as applicable
- Enhanced password requirements to help prevent someone from hacking into your online banking account
- Password resets sent via pin e-mailer to your designated email address
One-time set up fee and monthly service fee applicable. Some online services may be subject to an additional service charge. See the Business and Commercial Services Pricing Schedule for a list of current service charges. Charges for services may be analyzed against the earnings on positive collected balances in demand deposit accounts using an earnings credit rate.